INFORMATION THAT FILACTIVE.COM MAY COLLECT
When you or other users of FilActive.com sites and services provide information to us, we may collect personal information including your name and email address and may also combine it with the information that was received from different sources. If such information is provided to us, while you or others using FilActive.com site, in some other form or manner, or from our business partners and from other third parties, we may collect personnel information.
The Personal Data that we may collect includes:
Contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address;
Financial and transaction Data, such as credit or debit card number, and bank account information; and
Other Personal Data, such as date of birth, SSN or EIN.
Transaction data, such as purchases, purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method;
Cookie and tracking technology data, such as time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data; and
Company data, such as a company’s legal structure, product and service offerings, jurisdiction, company records.
OTHER INFORMATION AND METHODS THAT MAY BE USED TO COLLECT INFORMATION WHEN YOU VISIT FILACTIVE.COM WEBSITE
– FilActive.com server logs automatically collect certain information such as the date and time of your visit , the type and language of your browser and your device and your IP address, in order to help FilActive.com to track movements of you and other users of FilActive.com sites for the purpose of understanding their needs.
– In order to facilitate your access to FilActive.com website and to personalize your online usage of our site, we may assign your computer a few cookies.
– In order to improve and customize our services and promotional methods, we may use standard ordinary internet tools which could collect information and track your use of FilActive.com website.
How We Use Data
To provide you and other users with the requested services or products,
To facilitate the use of our services and products,
To process your orders, manage and keep track of your FilActive.com account,
To prevent illegal transactions on FilActive.com website and identify fraudulent use or users of our products and services,
To better understand your priorities and customize promotional contents and advertisements, accordingly,
To research and evaluate the quality of our services/ products to enhance our services,
To apply and enforce FilActive.com terms and conditions of use,
To verify an identity for compliance purposes;
To evaluate an application to use our Services;
To conduct manual or systematic monitoring for fraud and other harmful activity;
To respond to inquiries, send service notices and provide customer support;
To process a payment with a payment processor, communicate regarding a payment, and provide related customer service;
For audits, regulatory purposes, and compliance with industry standards;
To develop new products;
To send marketing communications;
To improve or modify our Services; and
To conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY ACT
FilActive.com observes the Children’s Online Privacy Act (COPA) and does not intentionally or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
If such information be ever collected by FilActive.com, it will be in compliance with COPA.
ADVERTISEMENTS OF OTHER COMPANIES ON FILACTIVE.COM WEB SITE
– Other networks or companies may be allowed to advertise on FilActive.com
websites. However, FilActive.com will not provide any personal information to these advertisers or companies.
– It is important to note that if you decide to use or interact with any third
party advertiser/s on our websites, you must be cautious and aware that these advertisers may use their own tracking tools and methods ( e.g. cookies etc.) to collect information, including information about you and the computer you used to view or interaction with them.
– Please note that there is an organization called the “Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)” to which, some of our advertisers and companies are a member . This network provides consumers with the option and ability to opt-out of being targeted by all members of NAI. You may visit their website at: www.networkadvertising.org and exercise your right to opt-out and stop being targeted for further advertisements.
– Please exercise your out-most caution when using our website to communicate with other third-party especially, when you provide information about yourself or another person . In doing so, please bear in mind that rjplivetix.com does not have the ability to control who may read your postings or what they may do with the information you provide. We reiterate the necessity to use care and caution in posting your personal information.
INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH FOLLOWING PARTIES;
FilActive.com does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share Your Personal Data with trusted third parties, including:
Organizers and producers of the events who are involved in the production or sponsoring the event, including but not limited to the venues, promoters, talents, performers and their representatives/ agents,
Credit card companies and their partners for process of payments as well as other providers of services to FilActive.com,
Our business partners who may offer you their products and services,
Other legal agencies, in order to protect our users and prevent fraudulent transactions and misuse of our website.
Non-personal information may be combined and shared with advertisers and others.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE
You have the right to decide:
– To decline receiving promotional messages, up-dates, emails and news from FilActive.com by sending us an email,
– To refuse or delete cookies and change your settings, even though our website may not be able to provide you with all features of our website,
– To refuse providing personal information. This might be resulted in non-availability of certain features or services of FilActive.com to you.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If You have reason to believe that Your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if You feel that the security of Your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
PRIVACY RIGHTS IN CALIFORNIA
As the resident of California, you have the right to request information from us concerning the way we share certain types of personal information with others for the purpose of mail advertising. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information;
1- The types and categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their mail marketing during the previous year.
2- The names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
3- If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed,
HOW TO CONTACT US
FILACTIVE.COM is powered by iMall Trade LLC a technology marketplace company